Below are several other websites (or addresses/phone numbers/contact person where no website is available) that may be of interest or use to those visiting the Village's website:
- Denmark Lions Club
- Belgioioso Cheese, Inc.
- Brown County
- Denmark School District
- All Saints Catholic School
- Dufeck Wood Products
- Fox Hills Resort
- Radue Homes
- Steve's Cheese
- BMO Bank
- www.unitedcooperative.com Sheila Raddant, Public Relations Coordinator (715) 526-3197 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F
- Denmark Historical Society Laurel Towns, 110 Highridge Ave, Denmark (920)737-2136. The Denmark Historical Museum is located within the Early Childhood Center at 450 N. Wall St.
- Advanced Disposal (920) 983-3341
- http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Recycling/ Jennie Easterly, Waste Management Specialist, Waste and Materials Management Program, WI DNR, 625 East County Road Y, Suite 700, Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Denmark Community Business Association, Matt Kapinos - President, (920) 863-3043
- Guide on Government Aid for Seniors
- Wisconsin Senior Living
- Village Air Management and Air Quality issues are handled by the Department of Natural Resources
Air Management Engineer
- Churches within the Village of Denmark include:
- All Saints Parish/Holy Trinity Parish, 145 St. Claude St. www.circle-of-faith.org
- Christ Lutheran Church, 503 Grand Ave.
- Denmark Zion United Methodist Church, 231 Chicago St.
- Our Savior's Lutheran Church, 435 Wisconsin Ave.
Denmark Community Cupboard: Food Pantry
The Community Cupboard has been in operation since 1981. The Food Pantry is currently conducted in the shelter house located at the Veteran's Building in Veterans Memorial Park. Food is distributed on the third Tuesday of every month between the hours of 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Anyone wishing to utilize the services being provided by the Food Pantry must live either within the Village of Denmark or in the immediate surrounding areas of Brown County. Federal income guidelines must also be met by those wishing to participate. To keep this service viable cash or food donations are welcomed and are accepted at any time. For more information please contact Terri or Russ Gajaski, Community Pantry Coordinators at (920) 863-8725.
Below are a handful of other local community organizations that might also be of interest to you.
Contact: Terri or Russ Gajaski Phone: 920-863-8725
The Denmark Historical Museum is located within the basement of the BMO Harris Bank at 100 Wisconsin Avenue in Denmark.
Conact for Denmark Historical Museum:
Denmark, WI Phone: 920-863-3761
Denmark Community Business Association